At Bryan Electrical we pride ourselves on our relationships we build with our customers, Here's what you can expect from us
1. Trust: We provide reliable and trustworthy services, giving you peace of mind knowing that the job will be done correctly and safely.
2. Professionalism: We are professional in our approach, showing up on time, communicating effectively, and respecting your property.
3. Quality workmanship: We have the skills and experience to perform high-quality work, ensuring that your electrical systems are safe, efficient, and reliable.
4. Safety: We prioritize safety and follow industry standards and regulations to prevent any electrical hazards or accidents.
5. Communication: We listen to your concerns, answer any questions you may have, and explain the work that needs to be done in a clear and concise manner.
6. Efficiency: We work efficiently to minimize disruption to your daily routine, completing the job in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
7. Problem-solving: We have the knowledge, experience and expertise to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical issues, providing effective solutions to any problems.
8. Guarantees and warranties: Up to 25 years guarantee on our fixed wiring installations, giving you further assurance and confidence in our services.
9. Customer satisfaction: We prioritize customer satisfaction, striving to exceed your expectations and ensure you are happy with the completed work.
10. Long-term relationship: We aim to build a long-term relationship with you, becoming your go-to electrical expert for any future needs or inquiries.
call 01708 457935 and ask for Paul
Domestic and Commercial certification
Knowing that your electrical systems are safe and up to code can give you peace of mind and reduce the risk of electrical hazards or fires in your home or business.
Ask about our range of inspection packages to put your mind to rest
To learn more about what we could do for you please call our office on 01708 457935 (could be diverted direct to an engineer at busy periods)
We offer a range of electrical services in the surrounding area including:
Warehouse and Commercial unit
Need new plant installed, Certification for insurance purposes, or have faulty equipment / lighting at high level?
As a leading electrical contractor my electricians are all qualified to approved grade and hold all necessary access licences such as PASMA and IPAF, so we can quickly overcome your access problems as well as the low level ones!
leaders historically when it comes to health and safety, and we're
continually evolving to match the most up to date regulations so you can rest assured of a perfect fit within your chain
Operatives are qualified to approved status and carry out all aspects of domestic, commercial and industrial work, including BMS control wiring, solar, battery energy storage and modifications with all installations having a 7 year work quality guarantee